In this episode of Talentpodz, I am pleased to have the opportunity to interview Xeo Lye from XeoLye.com. I met Xeo at the Wealth Insider Summit 2015 where he was one the keynote speakers speaking on the area of world economics. I then came to realize that he was also a game designer, who designed one of the games I played a few months back called Wongamania.
Xeo shares with aspiring entrepreneurs his journey in taking the best of both worlds; economics and gaming by merging them into something great. This is what I call taking your passion to a whole new level.
In This Episode, You'll Learn
- Struggles that Xeo faced in starting a new game design company
- Why Xeo decided to teach in the form of games
- The ultimate leap of faith that he took to put his dream into reality
- Both right and wong (pun intended) Lessons he learnt from building a new business
- Differences between Eastern and Western gaming market
- About his latest game Wongamania: Banana Economy and how he used Kickstarter to fund it
Links and Resources From In This Episode
- The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene
- Wongamania: Banana Economy Board Game Geek
- Wongamania: Banana Economy Kickstarter
Spread The Love
If you had fun listening to this episode, please share it using the social media buttons with your family, relatives and friends.
I would also appreciate if you could please leave us an honest review for Talentpodz on iTunes. It's one way you can show your support and it only takes 1 minute!
In order to show my appreciation, I will read the best review of the week and feature it on air. So if you want to hear your name being mentioned, help me out by leaving a review.
Feedback: Let me know in the comments section below what you think of this episode and how I can improve it for you.