I'm proud to introduce to you Jonathan Quek as a guest in this show. This ambitious and talented young man has been a good friend of ours for a long while now, even before Thriving Talents even started. Also known as Asia's Youngest Wealth Coach, he is in this line of work because he enjoys educating people and helping them to improve their lives though a better financial capability.
He’s here today to share how he started his business, what it takes to not just be an entrepreneur but a successful and thriving one and a mindset shift that made him rich.
I know how much you guys appreciate success stories like Jonathan’s, and I’m so excited for you to hear his journey. Listen and enjoy!
In This Episode, You'll Learn
- Learn about Jonathan’s first few investment ventures at a young age of 7
- What are three traits one must have to be a successful entrepreneur
- How a mindset shift transformed his entire financial status
- Challenges that he faced, including a time where he almost got himself to jail.
- The importance of growing his team members both in personal and business development
- The best form of investment that will bring guaranteed returns
- How you can be successful without having a degree
Links and Resources From In This Episode
- Work to learn not to earn
Spread The Love
If you had fun listening to this episode, please share it using the social media buttons with your family, relatives and friends.
I would also appreciate if you could please leave us an honest review for Talentpodz on iTunes. It's one way you can show your support and it only takes 1 minute!
In order to show my appreciation, I will read the best review of the week and feature it on air. So if you want to hear your name being mentioned, help me out by leaving a review.
Feedback: Let me know in the comments section below what you think of this episode and how I can improve it for you.